Field Surveyor is a person who makes measurement & determine of field. Provide reports or data to the shape, Contour, gravitation, elevation or dimension of the land. A field surveyor also provide land features reports.
Directorate of Survey & Land Records Puducherry has released the notification of the recruitment of Field Surveyor Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Directorate of Survey & Land Records Puducherry Recruitment 2015-Field Surveyor Post Details
- The last date of the application submission is 14-10-2015.
Name of Post: Field Surveyor
No. of Post: 16
- The applicants possessing the age limit as per norms can apply for the vacancies.
- Lower age – 18 Years
- Upper age – 30 Years
- The candidates will get salary and emoluments as per norms of government.
- Pay Band of Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs 2400 PM
- Candidates must have passed SSLC or its equivalent from a recognized board of education, National Trade certificate issued by the national Council for training in vocational trades in the trade of Draughtsman Civil.
- Higher secondary with general mathematics as one of the subject a minimum qualification of a pass in certificate course in Autocad Civil conducted by a government recognized institution.
- The candidates will be hired based on their performance in tests and academic background of the candidate.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents send by mail.
For official notification Click Here
For apply online Click Here
The Department of Survey & land Records of revenue & disaster management of Puducherry in association with national informatics center has electronic Puducherry land records which can be accessed easily.
Pondicherry is an Urban Agglomeration and a Municipality in Pondicherry district in the Indian Union Territory of Pondicherry.it is the second largest city in territory& largest in Ozhukarai. The official language of Pondicherry is Tamil & French. The Structure of the Pondicherry is consists of 42 wards .The main occupation of the Pondicherry people manufacturer General Air-conditioners and largely manufactures leathers bags and other leathers Accessories. Agriculture in Pondicherry include crops such as a rice, pulses, Sugarcane, Coconut& cotton. The Climate of the Pondicherry typically dry & wet. The population of the Territory 675,000. 50% is male & 50% is female, the literacy rate of the 76% higher than a national literacy rate. Pondicherry is one of the most famous tourist place in south India. There are many Colonial building, Churches, temples& statues.
For more recruitment of Puducherry Click Here
For official Website Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+