DMRC Jodhpur Consultant Jobs 2016, Desert Medicine Research Center Jodhpur has organized an interview for the engagement Professional, Experienced and Result Oriented candidates for the Consultant Post on contract basis for the project entitled Tribal Health Research Unit” at Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Masters and have experience looking for government vacancies from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 70 years of age candidates can attend an interview. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selected candidates earn Rs.40000/- per month as remuneration. Candidates have a responsibility of assist in developing and executing research studies especially for the tribal population. The selected incumbent may have to travel within a country.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date.
DMRC Jodhpur Interview Details 2016
- Candidates can attend an interview as on 28-7-2016.
Name of Posts: Consultant
No of Posts:1
- Candidate upper age limit is 70 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 40,000/- p.m. fixed.
- Candidates should have minimum 5 years experience in research/Teaching after completion of post-graduation in Life Science, Sociology, Home Science and Anthropology from recognized University.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 28-7-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- DMRC, Jodhpur.
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current Events
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+