The Division Clerk is the responsible for the check all facts open have been correctly stated. He/She point out the mistakes or incorrect statement of the reports. He/she also precedents, Rules& Regulation on the subject. When the Clerk analysis the reports or subject they give a guard files& bring out the clearly Questions under the suggestion, they also suggest a course of action where its need. The work of Clerk is very broad& the duty of UDC is very responsible.
Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (DPAR)is give notification for the recruitment in 2015- 503 posts. The recruitment for the upper division clerk (UDC) or others. Eligible & Interested Candidates apply online before the last date.
DPAR Puducherry UDC recruitment details
Important Dates to remember:
- Candidates may start the Apply online application:12th August 2015.
- Last date of Submission of application: 11th September 2015.
Name of posts: Upper Division Clerk.
Total Number of posts: 503 posts
UR – 253 Posts
MBC- 90 Posts
SC- 80 Posts
OBC- 55 Posts
EBC- 10 Posts
BCM – 10 Posts
BT – 5 Posts
XSM- 50 Posts
PH – 15 Posts
MSP – 25 Posts
- Candidates should have graduation Degree in relevant field from the recognized university.
- Candidates age will be between 18 to 32 years as on 11/09/2015
- For candidates of the MBC/OBC/EBC/BCM/BT is 3 years.
- For the candidates of the SC/ST is 5 years.
- For other candidates different rules as norms of government.
- Candidates will get Rs.5200 to 20200 with GP of Rs.2400 per month as per norms of government.
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates apply online on the prescribed forms along with full detailed self -attested qualification, caste, degree certificates before the last date.
For more details & online application Click here
The Department personal & administrative reforms is the Secretariat system of administration in puducherry is a post merger innovation. In this department they deals with all policy matters, all dealing & correspondence with the Central Government & other state Government. It is Established in 1 July 1963, the business is transacted in 12 departments. the rules of the business of the Government of Puducherry rules. The Departments rules ibid ,14 departments is situated such as Confidential & Cabinet Department, General Administration Department & the Departments of Personnel & Administrative Reforms are the few among them.
Pondicherry is an Urban Agglomeration and a Municipality in Pondicherry district in the Indian Union Territory of Pondicherry.it is the second largest city in territory& largest in Ozhukarai. The official language of Pondicherry is Tamil & French. The Structure of the Pondicherry is consists of 42 wards .The main occupation of the Pondicherry people manufacturer General Air-conditioners and largely manufactures leathers bags and other leathers Accessories. Agriculture in Pondicherry include crops such as a rice, pulses, Sugarcane, Coconut& cotton. The Climate of the Pondicherry typically dry & wet. The population of the Territory 675,000. 50% is male & 50% is female, the literacy rate of the 76% higher than a national literacy rate. Pondicherry is one of the most famous tourist place in south India. There are many Colonial building, Churches, temples& statues.
Click here for more Puducherry jobs click here
For Official website click hereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+