DSYWMP Assistant Recruitment 2016, Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare Madhya Pradesh has organized an interview for the young, dynamic and fit candidates for filled up Assistant Grade III posts. Candidates who complete their 12th and have skills of typing, Knowledge of Computer can apply for posts. Candidates who waiting for Government jobs from long- time can grab this opportunity and set their career. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend the interview as on date.
DSYWMP Interview Details 2016
- Candidates can attend interview as on 27-5-2016
Name of Posts: Assistant Grade III
No of Posts: 6
- Candidates can get Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
- Candidates age between 18-40 years.
- Candidates must have 12th passed with Hindi Typing Certificate and following computer Diploma – 1.DCA or PGDCA 2. DOEACC level A, B,C 3. MOM Diploma.
- Candidate selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 27-5-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
Click here for more recruitment of Madhya Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+