DWCD LDC Recruitment 2015,Lower division Clerk is generally the first level of clerk in a government organization. A secondary school pass is adequate or eligible for this job. They give certain non-essential works like maintenance of inward and outward letter, stamp account, casual leave registers etc. Later on promotion to clerk, they are given more responsibilities. Sometimes even peons who pass secondary school are promoted as LDC.
Government of Goa, Directorate of Women and Child Development has released notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Government of Goa, Directorate of Women and Child Development Lower Division Clerk Post details
- The last date of the application submission is 12-11-2015.
Name of Posts: Lower Division Clerk
No of Posts: 7
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200
Age: 42 Yrs
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification form a recognized Institution.
- Candidate selection will be based on Written Test.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send to the address given below.
- Director of Women and Child Development, 2nd Floor, Old Education Building, Panaji Goaon or before 12/11/2015 by 3:00 p.m.
For official advertisement Click Here
Government of Goa in order to give more impetus to Women and Child in the State carved an independent Directorate in 1997 bifurcating from erstwhile Directorate of Social Welfare called “Directorate of Women & Child Development”. This Directorate deals with all issues pertaining to women and child, for its overall evelopment and empowerment. Various Welfare Schemes of Government of India and State Government meant for women and children are being implemented by this Directorate. The Head Office of the Directorate is situated at Old Education Department, Building, 2nd Floor, Panaji. There are eleven sub-offices each at Taluka level called “Integrated Child Development Services” (ICDS).
For More recruitment Goa Click Here
For official site Click hereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+