Field Investigator Recruitment in Jammu University-2015, Field Investigator is a person who is appointed to conduct field’s services operations, performs analytical studies, complex research and a variety of administrative projects. He monitors regulatory compliance and reporting for field services operations and performs duties related with it.
University of Jammu, School of Hospitality and Tourism Management has released notification for the recruitment of Research/ Field Investigator Posts. Eligible & Interested apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
University of Jammu, School of Hospitality and Tourism Management Field Investigator Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 16-11-2015.
Name of Post: Research/ Field Investigator
No of Post: 2
- Candidates age less than 40 years.
- Candidates get Rs.1000/-Per day.
- Candidates must have passed Master’s degree level in MBA (Hospitality & Tourism)/ MTM/MTA.
How to apply:
- Applications are invited on plain paper with complete CV and other relevant documents about experiences etc. for the position of Research/ Field Investigator for the research project funded by The Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Govt. of India which should reach the office of the undersigned by or before 16th November, 2015.
For Official Advertisement Click Here
Organization: The University of Jammu, accredited as ‘A’ Grade University by National Assessment & Accreditation Council of India came into existence in 1969 vide Kashmir and Jammu Universities Act 1969 following bifurcation of the erstwhile University of Jammu and Kashmir. The University provides instructions in such branches of learning as it deems fit and makes provision for research and the advancement and dissemination of knowledge. The University stands for spiritual and material elements in life, thirst for knowledge and virtue under the backdrop of holy peaks of Trikuta Hills.
For more Jammu and Kashmir Govt. jobs
For Official Website (CLICK HERE)Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+