- Co-ordination and Liasoning with Film and TV Schools.
- Liasoning with National / International organizations / Institutions/ Individuals.
- Work related to film festivals, ex-change programs, ex-change of teaching resources co-production and research.
- Liasoning with Central / State Govt. Offices, Corporate Offices, NGO’s etc for all activities of the Institute.
- Assisting authorities in organizing events, seminars, workshops, film festivals, exhibitions, handling of media, communication P.R. in India and aboard.
- Institute reserves the right to assign any other work / duty in addition to the proposed appointment or otherwise. He / She will duty bound to execute the same.
FTII Pune Recruitment 2015 for Advisor details:-
Last date for application submission: 15th October 2015
Job Location: Pune
Number of Posts: 01 Post
Name of the Post: Advisor
Duration: Short term contract basis
Pay Scale: INR 29500/- per month.
- Candidate must have Master’s Degree or equivalent in Film studies / Mass communication/ Communication /Journalism OR 03 years Diploma from FTII / SRFTI or equivalent with 12 years of experience in the field of outreach / International Relations / Distribution / Advocacy in the related field.
- Candidate must have thorough knowledge of Indian and International Cinema /TV/ Broadcast media / Marketing.
Age Limit: 65 Years
Application Fees: Applicants are required to pay a crossed Demand Draft of 500/- ( Five Hundred Only) for each post, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at PUNE. Remittance in cash, postal orders or Cheques will not be accepted. Applications received without DD will not be considered.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may submit applications in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) (typed) along-with all the supporting documents to Administrative Officer, Film & Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune and or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Film and Television Industry (FTI India) was established in 1960. It is registered under Societies Registration Act of 1860. It is located on the premises of the erstwhile Prabhat Film Company in Pune. It is affiliated with the International Liaison Centre of Schools of Cinems and Television, which is an organization of the world’s leading schools of film and television. It is offers 3 year post-graduate diploma in film direction, editing, cinematography and audiography and 2 year courses in acting and art direction.
Indian state Maharashtra is in the western region of the country. Covering 118,809 square metre of area with over 117 million inhabitants and sex ratio is 925 females at per 1,000 males as per the census of 2011. Capital city of Maharashtra is Mumbai, which is the hub of India’s film industry “Bollywood”. It is the richest state of the country. In 2011, gross state domestic product was estimated at Rs. 15,090 billion in current price. It has India’s largest stock exchange “Bombay Stock exchange”, which is located in its capital city Mumbai. Major industries of Maharashtra include petroleum, chemical products, textiles, electrical and non-electrical machinery and allied products. Mumbai, Nagpur and Pune are the major cities of the state. Maharashtra is the most urbanized state of the country, its 45 percent of population lives in urban areas. People of Maharashtra follow Marathi culture and speaks Marathi language. Maharashtra normally have typical monsoon climate, with hot and sometimes rainy and cold as well.
Pune is considered the cultural capital of Maharashtra. Since the 1950s and 1960s, Pune has a traditional old-economic base . Most of the old industries continue to grow. The city is also known for its manufacturing and automobiles industries, as well as for research institutes of information technology(IT), education, management and training, which attract migrants, students, and professionals from India, South East Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. Pune is also one of the fastest growing cities in the Asia-Pacific region. The ‘Mercer 2015 Quality of Living rankings’ evaluated local living conditions in more than 440 cities around the world where Pune ranked at 145, second in India after Hyderabad(138). It also highlights Pune among evolving business centers and emerging 9 cities around the world with citation “Hosts IT and automotive companies”.
For more Maharashtra Govt. jobs
For Detailed Advertisement (CLICK HERE)
For Official Website (CLICK HERE)
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+