GBPIHED Scientist Recruitment 2016, G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development have given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Result Oriented candidates for the Scientist Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field have good chance to get a government job and set their career. Selected candidates earn Rs. 15600- 39100, Grade Pay 6600 + allowances as remuneration per month. Selection will be a basis of face to face interview or written test.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
GBPIHED Research Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 24-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Scientist
No of posts: 1
- Candidates upper age is 40 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 10000-15200 (Revised: Rs. 15600- 39100, Grade Pay 6600) + allowances.
- Candidates must have passed Watershed Processes and Management (WPM)/ Environmental Assessment and Management (EAM)/ Environmental Governance and Policy (EGP)/ Biotechnological Applications (BTA)/Environmental Physiology (EP)/ Socio-Economic Development (SED)/Knowledge Product and Capacity Building (KCB)/ Biodiversity Conservation and Management (BCM)/ Ecosystem Services (ES)/Climate Change (CC).
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- The Director, G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development, Kosi-Katarmal, Almora – 263 643, Uttarakhand.
Click here for more recruitment of Uttarakhand
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+