Application is invited for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Talented candidate for the Junior Resident Posts on a contract basis in the Goa Dental Medical College and Hospital. Candidates who belong to the Medical field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation (BDS) and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selected candidates earn Rs.15600/- per month. Selection will be a basis of written test.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Goa Dental College and Hospital Medical posts detail 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 10-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Junior Resident
No of posts: 17
- Candidates upper age limit as per norms.
- Candidates can get 15600/-(Per Month)
- Candidates must have passed D.S. Degree of the Goa University or any other University specified in the first or second Schedule to the Indian Dental Council Act, 1948; and b) Should have a valid registration with the Goa State Dental Council or any other State Dental Council.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel.
Click here for more recruitment of Goa
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General Awareness
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+