Government of Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2016, Department of Horticulture, Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced for the engagement Young, Professional and Experienced candidates for the Horticulture Officer Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who have interest and experience can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation in Science and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 40 years of age candidates does not need for applying this posts. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn Rs. 35120-87130/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Department of Horticulture, Government of Andhra Pradesh Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 3-10-2016.
Name of Post: Horticulture Officer
No of posts: 15
- Candidates upper age limit is 40 years as on 1-7-2016.
- Candidates can get 35120-87130/-/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc.(Horticulture) or M.Sc.(Agriculture) with specialization in Horticulture of a recognized university in the State or any other university/institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Commissioner of Horticulture, TTPC Building, 1st Floor, Old Market Yard, Near Rhythu Bazaar, Chuttugunta, Guntur -522007
Click here for more recruitment of Andhra Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+