Government of Goa Recruitment 2016- Record Lifter Posts, Applications are invited for the engagement Young, Energetic and Hardworking candidates for the Record Lifter Posts on a contract basis in the Directorate of Archive and Archaeology Government of Goa. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their 10th and looking for government Job from long- time. This is a good chance for them to get a government Job and set their career. Only below than 45 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Selection will be a basis of written test. Selected candidates earn Rs. 4440-7440/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Directorate of Archive and Archaeology Goa Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 17-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Record Lifter
No of posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 44 years.
- Candidates can get 4440-7440/- per month as remuneration.
- Candidates must have passed 10th from recognized institute and Knowledge of Konkanik & Marathi.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Directorate of Archive and Archaeology, Panaji
Click here for more recruitment of Goa
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General Awareness
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+