Government of Haryana Electrician Recruitment 2016, State Crime Record Bureau, Government of Haryana has organized an interview for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Energetic candidates for the Electrician posts on contract basis. Candidates who have an experience and an interest can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their 10th with ITI diploma and looking for government job from long- time. By this chance, they can get a government job and set their career. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview performance and selected candidate earn good remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
State Crime Record Bureau Haryana Interview details 2016
- Candidate can apply till 20-10-2016 and attend an interview as on 21-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Electrician
No of posts: 1
- Candidate upper age limit as per norms.
- Candidates can get as per norms.
- Candidates must have passed Middle pass with Hindi. Having a licence of “A” class wireman from Chief Electrical Inspector, Haryana or Under Matric with ITI Diploma; or Matric with ITI Diploma.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 24-10-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Shrikant Jadhav, Inspector General of Police, State Crime Record Bureau, Haryana, Madhuban (Karnal).
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General Awareness
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+