Government of Haryana Therapist Recruitment 2016, District Ayurvedic, Officer Karnal, Government of Haryana has organized an interview for the engagement professional and experienced candidates for the Panchkarma Therapist Posts on a contract basis. Candidates who belong to the medical field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Diploma in Panchkarma and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 45 years of age candidates does not need for a attend an interview. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of Interview performance and selected candidates earn good remuneration per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
District Ayurvedic Officer Karnal Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 8-9-2016.
Name of Post: Therapist
No of posts: 2
- Candidates age between 20-45 years.
- Candidates must have passed1 year or Six months Diploma in Panchkarma, 10th or its equivalent, Knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit or English up to Matric Standard, Preference will be given to the experienced.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 8-9-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Ayurvedic Officer, Karnal.
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current Events
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+