Government of Jharkhand Cluster Development Executive Recruitment 2016, Jharkhand Silk, Textile & Handicraft Development Corporation Ltd, Government of Jharkhand has given recruitment notification for engagement Experienced and professional candidates for Cluster Development Executive Posts on a permanent basis. Candidates who have experience can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation and have a diploma in Handloom technology looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Those applicants have 2 years working experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidate earn good remuneration per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Jharkhand Silk, Textile & Handicraft Development Corporation Ltd. Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 26-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Cluster Development Executive
No of posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit as per norms.
- Candidates can get guideline of the Comprehensive Handloom Cluster Development Scheme (CHCDS) O/o the Development Commissioner, Ministry of Textile, Government of India.
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Handloom Technology (DHT), preferably with working experience of 2(two) years.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Managing Director JHARCRAFT, DIC Campus, Near Aakashwani, Ratu Road, Ranchi 834001
Click here for more recruitment of Jharkhand
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+