Government of Tamil Nadu Assistant Director Recruitment 2016, Government of Tamil Nadu, Department of Ex-Servicemen’s Welfare Department has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Government of Tamil Nadu, Department of Ex-Servicemen’s Welfare Department Assistant Director Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 29-2-2016.
Name of Posts: Assistant Director
No of Posts: 6
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Candidate can get PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- Pm.
- Candidates must have held atleast the rank of a Captain or above in the Army or its Equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force. Must be Native of Tamil Nadu.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send before the last date.
- The Director, Directorate of Ex-Servicemen’s Welfare, 22,Raja Muthiah Salai, Chennai-600003.
For Official Advertisement Click Here
Government of Tamil Nadu, Department of Ex-Servicemen’s Welfare Department has give a second Chance to the Ex Officer of defence to join as a Assistant Director Posts.
For more recruitment of Tamil Nadu Click Here
For General Aptitude Click Here
For Official Site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+