Government of West Bengal Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2016 Paschim Medinipur Districts Bengal has published recruitment notice for the post of Post Data Entry Operator. Candidates who are willing to apply for this post can apply before the last date. More details are given below:
Government of West Bengal (Paschim Medinipur) Recruitment 2016- Data Entry Operator
Last Date to apply: 15th February 2016
Name of Post: Data Entry Operator
Job Location: Kolkata
Selection Process: Written-test
Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years as on 01.01.2016
No. of Post: 1 (UR)
- Candidate should have Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates have Certificate in Computer Application from a Govt. affiliated institution.
- Minimum Typing Speed 40 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Bengali.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having minimum one year experience in related field (MDM Data Entry)
- 3 years experience of data entry works in Govt. projects with experience in web based data entry.
How to apply: Eligible and interested candidate apply of prescribed format along with Attested copy of Relevant document and Education Certificate by Post.
To view more West Bengal Govt. Jobs
Click here for Reasoning Questions
Click here for Official notification
Click here for Official websiteClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+