Government of Rajasthan Jobs 2016- 256 Lecturer Posts, Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan gives a huge chance to the local residents of Rajasthan to get a job as Lecturer in the department. Candidates who have experience in the teaching field can attend an interview as on date.
Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan has organized an interview for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the fill-up 256 Lecturer Posts. Candidates who belong to the teaching field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Masters in a relevant subject and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of Interview performance and selected candidate earn good remuneration per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Social Justice and Empowerment Department Rajasthan Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend interview 14-9-2016 and 15-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Lecturer
No of posts: 256
- Candidates upper age limit is as per norms.
- Candidates can get basis of experience and qualification.
- Candidates must have passed Masters, PG, B.Ed in the relevant subject from the recognized institution.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 14-9-2016 and 15-9-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+