Government of Tripura TMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for the engagement Young, Professional and Experienced candidates for the Staff Nurse Posts in the Tripura Medical College & Dr. B.R Ambedkar Memorial Teaching Hospital, Government of Tripura. Candidates who belong to the medical field can apply for the posts.
It is good news for the 12th passed local residents of Tripura who looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Upper than 40 years of age candidates does not need for applying these posts. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of written test. Selected candidates earn Rs.10000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Government of Tripura Medical Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 26-10-2016.
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
No of posts: 20
- Candidates age between 18-40 years.
- Candidates can get Rs.10000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course recognized by the Indian Nursing Council and should be registered with, the Central/State Nursing Council.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- General Manager (HR), Society for Tripura Medical College & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital, Agartala
Click here for more recruitment of Tripura
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+