Guest Faculty Recruitment in Pondicherry University-2015,Guest Faculty is a professor from an institution who visits a host university, where he or she is projected to teach, lecture, or perform research on a topic the visitor is valued for. Guest Faculty is invited to deliver a formal lecture to the host institution, engage in formal or informal discussions with graduate or postgraduate research students, and undertake collaborative research with staff. Present a paper as part of the university’s seminar program.
Pondicherry University has released a notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty (Astrophysics) posts in Pondicherry. Eligible & Interested candidates may apply before the last date. The further detail of recruitment is given below.
Pondicherry University Guest Faculty Astrophysics Post Details
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 16-11-2015.
Name of Posts: Guest Faculty (Astrophysics)
No of Post: 1
- Candidates get 25000/- (Consolidated)
- Candidates must have passed in Master’s Degree (55%) in Physics with NET/ SLET.
- Candidates must have passed Ph.D. in Physics & Astrophysics.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents send before the last date.
- Porsezian, Coordinator Astrophysics Programme , Department of Astrophysics, Pondicherry University.
For Official Advertisement Click Here
The Pondicherry University is a central university in Puducherry, India. It was Founded in 1985 by the Government of India. In the university 35000 students are study 87 affiliated colleges including 27000 students in the distance education. The Pondicherry University is ranked one of the top ten universities in India. Mohammad Hamid Ansari is the chancellor of the university & Dr. Anisa B. Khan is the vice-chancellor of the university.
For the more Recruitment of Pondicherry Click Here
For the official website Click hereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+