HBCSE Mumbai Project Assistant Recruitment-2015,Project assistant is a person who create environment for managing software & other projects. The project assistant keeps all information about the project, working groups, employees, time sheet and other information collected about the project. A project Assistant is a web tool designed in software change management process. A proposal, Scheme or design is created by superior and manage by the Project Assistant.
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, Mumbai has released notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant Posts. Eligible & Interested candidate attend Walk-in-Interview as on date.
Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education, Mumbai Project Assistant Posts Details
Name of Posts: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates age Below 28 years.
- Candidates must have Passed Sc. with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade and one year post qualification experience in relevant field OR M. Sc. with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade OR Professional Bachelor’s degree (B.E. /B. Tech) in engineering/technology with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Hindi language and be able to translate educational materials from English to Hindi. Candidates should be able to use computer preferable with Hindi software and should be willing to work in the area of development of educational multimedia/learning systems and web – based materials and popularization of science in Hindi.
How to apply:
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on Monday, November 02, 2015with all relevant Qualification & Other document.
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, T.I.F.R., (Next to Anushaktinagar Bus Terminus), V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd, Mumbai 400 088. To reach the Centre you may come by train to Mankhurd (Harbour Line) or take BEST Bus routes, 21 Ltd. from Dadar (E), 92 Ltd. or 521 Ltd. from Dadar (W), 360 from Kurla (E) or 352 from Sion (E).
For official Advertisement Click Here
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) is a national centre of the Tata Institute of Fundamental research, which is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was established in the year 1974. It aims at promoting equity and excellence in science and mathematics education from primary school to undergraduate college level of the country. Prof. Jayashree Ramadas is the Director of HBCSE.
Indian state Maharashtra is in the western region of the country. Covering 118,809 square metre of area with over 117 million inhabitants and sex ratio is 925 females at per 1,000 males as per the census of 2011. Capital city of Maharashtra is Mumbai, which is the hub of India’s film industry “Bollywood”. It is the richest state of the country. In 2011, gross state domestic product was estimated at Rs. 15,090 billion in current price. It has India’s largest stock exchange “Bombay Stock exchange”, which is located in its capital city Mumbai. Major industries of Maharashtra include petroleum, chemical products, textiles, electrical and non-electrical machinery and allied products. Mumbai, Nagpur and Pune are the major cities of the state. Maharashtra is the most urbanized state of the country, its 45 percent of population lives in urban areas. People of Maharashtra follow Marathi culture and speaks Marathi language. Maharashtra normally have typical monsoon climate, with hot and sometimes rainy and cold as well.
Mumbai which was also famous as Bombay till 1995 is the capital of Maharashtra. According to the survey conducted in the year 2011, Mumbai has population of over 18.4 million, which makes it the most populous city of the country. It is India’s wealthiest city. It generates 6.16% of India’s total GDP making it world’s top 10 centres for commerce in terms of global financial flow. It is the headquarter of all the major banks of the country. Mumbai is the hub of Indian film industry “Bollywood”. Mumbai have an offshore oilfield which is called Bombay High On the costs of Mumbai.
For more Maharashtra Govt. jobs
For Official Website (CLICK HERE)Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+