High Court of Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2016- 53 Civil Judge Posts, Applications are invited for the engagement Experienced and Professional candidates for the 53 Civil Judge Posts in the High Court of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who belong to the judiciary field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation in Law and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career under the High Court of Andhra Pradesh. Only below than 35 years of age candidates can apply for the posts and those applicants have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn good remuneration per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
High Court of AP Judiciary Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 16-9-2016.
Name of Post: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
No of posts: 53
- Candidate upper age limit is 35 years as on 1-2-2016.
- Candidates can get as per norms.
- Candidates must have passed Degree of Bachelor of law from recognized university.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Principal District Court in the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh or to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad — 500 066
Click here for more recruitment of Andhra Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+