High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Advocate Jobs 2016, High Court of Jammu and Kashmir has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Talented candidates for the Advocate posts. Candidates who have an interest can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their LLB with experience and looking for government job from long time they can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 55 years of age candidates can apply for the posts and selected candidates earn Rs. 51,550-63,070/-per month. Selection will be a basis of Interview or written test. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
High Court of Jammu and Kashmir Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 26-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Advocates
No of posts: 4
Location: Jammu and Kashmir
- Candidates age between 35 -45 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 51,550-63,070/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed LLB from recognized institution and have 7 years experience as advocated from civil court.
Application fee: Rs.1000/- for General Category and Rs.700/- for reserved candidates.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Office of Registrar.
Click here for more recruitment of Jammu and Kashmir
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+