High Court of Madhya Pradesh 84 Judge Recruitment 2016, Applications is invited for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the 84 District Judge posts in the High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur. A Candidate who has LLB degree and experience in relevant field can apply for the posts.
Candidates who belong to the Judiciary field and looking for Government Jobs from long-time, High Court of Madhya Pradesh give a chance to them for setting their career. The High court of Madhya Pradesh invited candidates for District Judge posts eligible candidates can grab this opportunity and set their career and earn Rs. 63070 as remuneration. Applicants age not upper than 45 years as 0n 1-1-2017. For the selection, candidates must have passed written exam which is conduct by High Court of Madhya Pradesh.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before the last date.
High Court of Madhya Pradesh Judiciary Post Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for posts till 18-6-2016.
Name of Posts: District Judge
No of Posts: 84
- Candidate upper age limit is 45 years as on 1-1-2017.
- Candidate can get Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070/- Per month.
- Candidates must have passed LLB from recognized Institution.
- For General/OBC category candidates is Rs. 1000/-, Rs.750/- for S.C./S.T
- Candidate selection will be a basis on Written Test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Madhya Pradesh
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current Events
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+