High Court of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016- Driver and other Posts, High Court of Madhya Pradesh gives a huge opportunity to the 8th and 10th passed candidates to set their career under the Government of India. Applications are invited for experience and Skill full candidates for the Group D Driver, Mali, Sweeper and other posts. Candidates who are complete their 10th and 8th and have experience in relevant field and want to set their career this is a good chance for those candidates. Not only male candidates can apply but female also can apply for posts. This is a direct recruitment in the High Court of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before last date.
High Court of Madhya Pradesh Group D Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for post till 30-4-2016
No of Posts: 28
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Qualification||Age limit||Pay Scale|
|Driver||28||10th Passed and have valid driving licenses||Male – 40 years
|AS per norms|
|Mali, Cook Sweeper||8th Passed||As per norms|
- General: RS. 250
- Reserved Category: Rs. 200
- Candidates selection on the basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- Principal Registrar, MP High Court, Gwalior City Center Gwalior
Click here for more recruitment of Madhya Pradesh
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General Awareness
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+