Madhya Pradesh High Court has invited applications to fill the post of Junior Judicial Translator. If you have passed Graduation (Law) and have experience then you can apply for these posts. This is a golden opportunity for the youth to get government and fulfill their dream. Apply soon for these posts.
Important Dates and Notifications –
Post Name – Junior Judicial Translator
Total Posts – 1
Last Date – 31-8- 2021
Madhya Pradesh High Court Post Recruitment Details 2021
• The minimum age of the candidates for this post is 18 years.
• Maximum age of 35 years will be valid and age relaxation will be given to reserved category.
• If you will be selected for these posts, then you will be given 36200-114800/- salary by the department.
• Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law and Experience from any recognized Institute.
Selection Process Candidate will be selected on the basis of written examination.
how to apply
• Eligible and interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with complete details like education and other qualification, date of birth and other necessary information and documents along with self restrictive copies and send before due date.
Click here to go to official website
Click here to download official release
Click here for more Government Jobs of Madhya PradeshClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+