High Court of Rajasthan Jobs 2016- Counsellors Posts, Applications are invited for the engagement Professional and Experienced candidates for the Counsellor Posts in the High Court of Rajasthan Jodhpur. Candidates who have an experience can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation (LLB) and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career under the Judiciary of Rajasthan. Applicants who have an experience in the relevant field give preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn good remuneration per month.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
HCRAJ Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 21-11-2016.
Name of Post: Counsellors
No of posts: 55
- Candidates upper age limit as per norms.
- Candidates can get as per Qualification and experience.
- Candidates must have passed Degree in Social Science Such As Social Welfare, Sociology, Clinical Psychiatry with Degree in Law.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel.
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+