High Court of Rajasthan Jobs 2016- Law Clerk Posts, Applications are invited for the engagement Young, dynamic and talented candidates for the fill 30 Law Clerks cum Legal Research Assistant Posts on contract in the High Court of Rajasthan. Candidates who have research skill can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation in Law and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 33 years of age candidates can apply for the posts, it is great chance for the experienced candidates to get a job because they get preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn Rs.15000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
High Court of Rajasthan Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts till 12-9-2016.
Name of Post: Law Clerk cum Legal Research Assistant
No of posts: 30
- Candidate upper age limit is 33 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 15000/- Per month.
- Candidates must have passed Law graduate or post graduate in law from Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions established by law in India with basic knowledge of computer.
Application fee: Rs.100/-
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling and send through the proper channel address given below.
- The Office of Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+