High Court of Tripura Translator Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for young, talented and motivated candidates for filling Junior Grade Translator Posts in High Court of Tripura. Candidates who have good command on English and complete their Masters in English and waiting for chance which change their career. Candidates grab this opportunity and set their career under the Judiciary of Tripura. Candidates who are eligible and willing can apply for posts before last date.
High Court of Tripura Posts Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for posts till 31-5-2016
Name of Posts: Junior Grade Translator
No of Posts: 2
- Candidates can get PB-2 Rs. 5700-24000/- + GP Rs. 4200/- PM.
- Candidates age between 18-45 years.
- Candidates must have Master Degree in English and LLB from recognized Institute.
- Candidates have pay Rs. 300 (Rs. 150 ST/SC).
- Candidates selection on the basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph, so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Tripura
Click here for official Site
Click here for official Advertisement
Click here Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+