Blaster is a person, who works in mines for blasting surface or underground mines. He determines strength and pattern of blast required and charges and detonates explosive in surface. He marks pattern of drill holes or issues drilling instructions for depth and placement of blast holes.
Electrical officer is a person who takes responsibility for the day-to-day maintenance of all electronic, computer and communications equipments and ensures its efficient operations.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2015 for Blaster and other posts details:-
Date & Time of Interview: 6th October 2015 at 09.30 AM
Job Location: Khetri Nagar (Rajasthan)
Number of Posts: 04 Post
Name, Number and Pay Scale of the Post:
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Electrical Officer E1/E2 Level||01||Rs. 16,500/-or 21000/- for E1 and E2 Grade separated employees respectively per month or Last drawn basic pay whichever is higher as per Company’s policy|
|Blaster||02||Rs. 11,500/- per month or Last drawn basic pay in the substantive grade whichever is higher subject to maximum Rs. 20350/-. (In the case of retired Central /State Govt. employees, the monthly emolument shall be so fixed that the sum total of monthly emolument and Pension received does not exceed the last pay drawn by the concerned individual.)|
|Rock Breaker Operator||01||Rs. 10,500/- per month or Last drawn basic pay in the substantive grade whichever is higher subject to maximum Rs. 19000/-. (In the case of retired Central /State Govt. employees, the monthly emolument shall be so fixed that the sum total of monthly emolument and Pension received does not exceed the last pay drawn by the concerned individual.)|
For Electrical Officer E1/E2 Level
- Minimum Matric With ITI/ Matric with Statutory Qualification/ Certificate in Electrical /Instrumentation/ Electronic/ Telecommunications Engineering.
- Minimum 20 Years in relevant field. Persons with Exposure to latest trends in the respective field and those having experience as independent incharge of any Electrical Section shall be preferred.
- Valid Blaster Certificate of Competency and Valid first Aid Certificate.
- 20 Years experience in relevant field.
For Rock Breaker Operator
- Candidate should be literate
- 20 Years experience in relevant field.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to bring their Original certificates during Walk-in-Interview in support of their claim for possessing experience, age, qualification, statutory requirement and last pay slip.
- Candidates are advised to bring the duly filled in application along with one set of self attested photo copies of all the certificates.
Hindustan Copper Limited, is a public sector enterprise of the Government of India, under the Ministry of Mines. It was was established in 1967. It is the only vertically integrated copper producer in India engaged in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from Mining, Smelting, Cast Rod manufacturer, Refigning and Benefication.
The largest state of India Rajasthan is located in the northern side of the nation. It is covering the area of 3,42,239 square Kilometer and comprises most of the area with wide & inhospitable “Thar Desert”. It also shares its border with Pakistan in the northwest part. According to census 2011 total population of state is 6.86 crores out of which 3,55,50,997 are male and 3,29,97,440 are female, it has literacy rate of 66.11%. Jaipur is the capital city of the state, which is also known as “Pink City” is most popular tourist destination of Rajasthan. Economy of Rajasthan is primarily based on agriculture and livestock. It is the largest producer of edible oils of country. Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur are the major cities of Rajasthan, Mount Abu is the only hill station of the state. Rajasthan is has artistic and cultural tradition with rich and varied folk culture which comes from the villages of the state. Marwari is the official language of the state. Rajasthan has a tropical desert climate, which is extremely cold in winters and extremely hot in summers. India’s former Vice President Bhairon Singh Shekhawat and Bollywood actor Irfan Khan belongs to Rajasthan.
For more Rajasthan Govt. jobs (CLICK HERE)
For Application form and detailed advertisement (CLICK HERE)
For Official Website (CLICK HERE)
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+