HPSC Recruitment 2016- District Attorney Posts, Haryana Public Service Commission has given recruitment notification for the engagement professional and experienced candidates for the District Attorney Posts. Candidates who have interest and have experience can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their Graduation in Law and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 42 years of age candidates can apply for the posts and selected candidates to earn Rs. 15600-39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 6400/- as remuneration. Selection will be a basis of written test.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Haryana PSC Posts details 2016
- Candidate can apply for the posts from 26-8-2016 to 7-9-2016.
Name of Post: District Attorney
No of posts: 7
- Candidate age between 30 to 42 years as on 26-8-0216 age relaxation available for the SC/ST candidates of Haryana.
- Candidates can get Rs.15600-39100 with Rs.6400/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Degree of Bachelor of law from recognized university.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+