HSSC 6126 Clerks Recruitment 2016, Haryana Staff Selection Commission gives a huge opportunity to the 12th passed candidates to get a government job and set their career. Haryana Staff Selection Commission has given notification for the Young and professional candidates for fill up 6126 Clerks posts. Candidates who are waiting for Government jobs from long -time. Haryana Public Service Commission brings a huge opening for clerks posts. Candidates Grab this opportunity and set their career under the Government of Haryana, India. Candidates selection will basis on written test and interview and after selection candidates get suitable remuneration. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before the last date.
The further details regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification and How to apply given below.
HSSC Posts Details 2016
- Candidates can apply for posts from 10-5-2016 to 20-5-2016
Name of Posts: Clerks
No of Posts: 6126
- Candidates age between 17-42 years, Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved Candidates.
- Candidates can get Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/- Per Month.
- Candidates must have passed 12th from recognized institution.
- Candidate selection will be a based on Written Test.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates apply online on prescribed format of application along with full details regarding education and other qualification, Date of birth proof and other necessary Information and documents with self –attested copies and send before the due date. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully and attach your recent photograph so that your application form directly reached in the list of selected candidates.
Click here for more recruitment of Haryana
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Reasoning
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+