Junior Engineer is an entry position for a full pledged Engineering profession. A Junior Engineer works under the supervision of an Engineer. He is not expected to function as an Engineer and is also not at liberty to make decisions associated with work techniques and systems. A Junior Engineer works under the direct command and management of an Engineer. Junior Engineer is responsible for checking and testing of certain meters if work is involved in an industrial plantation, distinguishing concerns, identifying them and attaining solutions to these concerns, maintaining the optimum performance of a certain engineering system or design, as per direct mandate by the Engineer.
A Draftsman is a person which prepares Technical drawings under the direction of an Architect or Engineer. in the past Draftsman set a drawings boards in which he used pencils, pen, compasses, protractors, triangles & other equipment to prepare a drawing by hand. But now he prepare a drawings by the help of computer with help of computer the draftsman make a fastlly drawings for the company. Draftsman giving visuals guidelines & to show to construct a product or structure There are several specialists in this field.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) recruiting 1074 Junior Engineer, Excise Inspector, Taxation Inspector, Welfare Organizer, Draftsman, Driver, other vacancies on direct recruitment basis.
|Date of Advertisement||01-12-2015|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18-01-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17-02-2016 by 05:00 P.M|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||22-02-2016|
Total No.of Posts: 1074
Name of the Posts:
A. Excise & Taxation Department, Haryana: 138 Posts
1. Excise Inspector: 20 Posts
2. Taxation Inspector: 118 Posts
B. Rajya Sainik Board, Haryana: 85 Posts
3. Welfare Organiser: 61 Posts
4. Clerk: 26 Posts
5. Driver (LTV): 08 Posts
C. Town & Country Planning Dept: 69 Posts
6. Tracer: 06 Posts
7. Assistant Draftman: 06 Posts
8. Junior Draftsman: 10 Posts
9. Field Investigator: 08 Posts
10. Junior Engineer: 39 Posts
D.Ayush Department, Haryana: 143 Posts
11. Dispenser (Ayurvedic): 40 Posts
12. Dispenser (Unani): 48 Posts
13. Dispenser (Homoeopathic): 80 Posts
E. Welfare of SC & BC Department, Haryana: 16 Posts
14. Statistical Assistant: 16 Posts
F. Employment Department, Haryana: 16 Posts
15. Statistical Assistant: 16 Posts
G. Commandant General Home Guards & Director Civil Defence, Haryana: 65 Posts
16. Company Commander: 08 Posts
17. Platoon Commander: 13 Posts
18. Havaldar Instructor: 21 Posts
19. Wireless Mechanic: 01 Posts
20. Wireless Operator: 09 Posts
21. pipe Band Man: 05 Posts
22. Armourer: 01 Post
23. Buglar: 02 Posts
24. Store man: 05 Posts
H. Sports & Youth Affairs Dept: 542 Posts
25. Junior Coach Athletics: 16 Posts
26. Junior Coach Badminton: 11 Posts
27. Junior Coach Boxing: 46 Posts
28. Junior Coach Cricket: 14 Posts
29. Junior Coach Fencing: 15 Posts
30. Junior Coach Foot-Ball: 43 Posts
31. Junior Coach Gymnastics: 19 Posts
32. Junior Coach Juddo: 25 Posts
33. Junior Coach Kayaking & Canoeing: 04 Posts
34. Junior Coach Table Tennis: 14 Posts
35. Junior Coach Taekwondo: 09 Posts
36. Junior Coach Weight Lifting: 14 Posts
37. Junior Coach Kabaddi: 47 Posts
38. Junior Coach Kho-Kho: 19 Posts
39. Junior Coach Tennis: 13 Posts
40. Junior Coach Tennis: 28 Posts
41. Junior Coach Basket Ball: 12 Posts
42. Junior Coach Cycling: 20 Posts
43. Junior Coach Hand-Ball: 29 Posts
44. Junior Coach Hockey: 02 Posts
45. Junior Coach Swimming: 32 Posts
46. Junior Coach Volley-Ball: 18 Posts
47. Junior Coach Wrestling: 17 Posts
48. Junior Coach Wushu: 03 Posts
49. Junior Coach Archery: 18 Posts
50. Junior Coach Yoga: 44 Posts
HSSC Recruitment 1074 Taxation Inspector, Dispenser & Other Posts 2015
Job Location: Haryana
Age: 17- 42 years for post 1, 2, 6 to 10, 14 to 50, 25-52 years post 3, 25-50 years for 4, 5, 20-42 years for post 11, 12, 13 as on last date for receipt of application.
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ OBC (A, B), EBPG candidates as per rules & 10 years for PH candidates & for Ex-servicemen & others as per rules.
Qualification: Graduation for post 1, 2, Matriculation for post 3, 10+2 for post 4, Up-Vaidya for post 11, Graduation or its equivalent with Diploma in Coaching for post 25 to 49, Graduation or its equivalent with Degree/ Diploma in Yoga for post 50. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the fee through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank. No fee for Physically Handicapped/ Ex-serviceman of Haryana.
For Post 1, 2, 7 to 17, 25 to 50: Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female), Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 35 for male of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only, Rs. 18/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only.
For Post 3 to 6, 18 to 24: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for Gen (Male/ Female), Rs. 50/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 25 for male of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only, Rs. 13/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the website www.hssc.gov.in from 18-01-2016 to 17-02-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005. It consists of seven Members including Chairman appointed by the Haryana Govt. on the recommendation of the collegiums consisting of a Minister of Cabinet Rank, Chief Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Legal Remembrance and Secretary to Govt. Haryana, Law and Legislative Department. The Chairman/Member shall cease to be a Chairman or Member of the Commission on attaining the age of 68 & 65 years respectively
To view more Haryana Govt. Jobs
To view official notification: Notification-HSSC-Taxation-Inspector-Dispenser-Other-Posts
To view official website: Click hereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+