ICFRE Jodhpur Project Assistant Recruitment 2016, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Jodhpur Arid Forest Research Institute has organized Interview for the Project Assistant Post for the project entitled “Studies on post harvest technology of Azodirochto indico ond Acocid senego, as alternative timber species for handicraft industries”. Candidates have good opportunity to set their career in research field and increase their research abilities. Candidates attend interview as on date.
Arid Forest Research Institute Posts details
- Candidates attend Walk-in-Interview as on 14-3-2016
Name of Posts: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 8000/- PM.
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc. first division in Chemistry/Wood Science/Forestry/Botany with good knowledge of working on computer.
How to apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates attend Interview as on 14-3-2016 for the posts. Candidates carry with them attested copies / Original documents and certificates with them at the time of interview.
- Office of the Director, Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for Official site
Click here for official advertisement
Click here for General AptitudeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+