IGMC Shimla Senior Resident Recruitment 2016, Indira Gandhi Medical Collage Shimla has organized an interview for the engagement Professional, Experienced and Talented candidates for the Senior Resident posts on contract basis. Candidates who belong to the medical field can attend an interview.
There is good news for the Local resident of Himachal Pradesh to get Government Jobs in the Hospital. Candidates who completed their Master Degree in Medical field and looking for the government jobs can grab this opportunity and set their career. Only below than 45 years of age candidates can apply for the posts and earn Rs. 60000/- per Month as remuneration. Experienced candidates can get extra benefits for in the recruitment or selection process.
Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend an interview as on date.
IGMC Shimla Medical Posts details 2016
- Candidates can attend interview as on 29-6-2016.
Name of Posts: Senior Resident
No of Posts: 21
- Candidate upper age limit is 45 years.
- Candidates can get Rs.60,000/- fixed per month.
- Candidates must have passed Post Graduate (MD/MS) or DNB in the concerned speciality or superspeciality from a University recognized by the MCI failing which the PG Diploma in the concerned speciality/recognized by the MCI.
- Candidate selection will be a basis on Interview Performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 29-6-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Committee Room, IGMC, Shimla
Click here for more recruitment of Himachal Pradesh
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Quantitative AptitudeClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+