Institute of human behavior and silence has conducted interviews to fill the vacant posts of senior resident. If you have postgraduate degree and experience in a related subject, then you can participate in the interview for these posts. Experienced candidates will be given priority in the selection process.
Who can apply for this job?
Candidates should have Post graduation in related field along with some experience. Experienced candidates can earn greater opportunity in selection round.
How much you can earn form this job?
Interested and eligible candidates can earn an impressive amount to make their dream come true.
Further details like: age limit, last date, etc are mention below. Applicants are suggested to fill all the details correctly and carefully in application form.
Name of post: Senior resident
No. of post: 1
Last date: 2 January 2020
Institute of Human Behavior and Silence Recruitment 2020
- Maximum age should be 40 years and minimum age should be 18 years
- Candidates from reserved category can get some relocation as per norms.
- Selected candidates can earn an impressive amount of salary of pay to full fill their dreams.
- Eligible candidates should have graduation in related field along with experience; experienced candidates can get preference in selection round.
- Selection process will on the bases of interview
How to apply for this job?
Candidates can apply for this job before last date. Applications after last date are not acceptable.
Click here for official website
Click here for official notification
Click here for more jobs in Delhi Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+