IIT Indore Research Assistant Recruitment 2016, Indian Institute of Technology Indore had organized Interview for Young and Dynamic candidates for fill up Research Assistant Posts for the project Entitled “Design and development of an economical, light weight and multi-purpose four degrees of freedom hybrid robotic motion platform”. Candidates who have research Ability and have an interest in research field can grab this chance and set their career. A candidate who is eligible and has willing can attend Interview as on date.
IIT Indore Interview Details 2016
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 13-5-2016
Name of Posts: Research Assistant
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates must have Passed D. degree (awarded/submitted) in relevant branch of Mechanical Engineering/Related Areas, OR (ii) M.Tech./M.E. degree in relevant branch of Mechanical Engineering with relevant research experience, (iii) Candidates should have a minimum of 60 % (or equivalent) in graduation/post-graduation.
- Candidates can get 36,000/Rs. 28,000 + 20% HRA/month (as per CSIR norms).
- As per funding agency norms.
- Candidates selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 13-5-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at the venue and registered a name for the interview.
Click here for more recruitment of Madhya Pradesh
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+