IIT Jodhpur Project Engineer Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for citizen of India for filling Project Engineer posts on contract basis for the project entitled “Establishment of the Centre of Excellence in Solar Thermal Research and Education” in the Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur. Candidates who complete their Engineering Degree in electrical, Power and those looking for government jobs can grab this opportunity for set their career in engineering field. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for post before last date.
IIT Jodhpur Engineering Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for post till 23-4-2016.
Name of Posts: Project Engineer
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get Rs. 22,000-2,200-44,000/-PM.
- Candidates must have passed B.E / B. Tech. in Electrical/Power/Control & instrumentation engineering with 1st Class and with 04 years’ experience in the relevant area.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply on online prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and certificates. Candidates requested fill all the information and details at the time of application form filling and send before last date address given below.
- Officer In-charge Office of Research & Development, IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3011, Administrative Block, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan
Click here for more recruitment of Rajasthan
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for GKClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+