Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur was Established in 1960 by an Act of Parliament. It is a public, technical and research university started with the aim of achieving excellence in education and research. The institute always offers and recruits its staff who are highly professional and experienced in their work. The institute offers graduate and Postgraduate courses programs. The institute has been involving in continuous research and education development and complete it successfully and to continue it the institute has announced a vacancy for the post of Project Engineer to work on a project entitled “Development of solid electrolyte based sodium-sulfur battery”. Those candidates who have done M.Tech. in Materials Science & Engineering/Energy/Ceramics can apply for the post.
Important Dates And Information
Post Name – Project Engineer
Total No. of Posts – 1
Last date of Application: – 02-03-2020
Location- Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Recruitment Details 2020
As per the rules of the department.
INR. 26400-2200-66000/ – month based on qualification
- M.Tech. in Materials Science & Engineering/Energy/Ceramics.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of ceramics and hands-on research experience in processing and sintering of ceramic, XRD, SEM/TEM characterization, and electrical testing of ceramic materials.
- Candidate should have experience in handling the glove box.
- The candidate is expected to be self-driven for conducting research and publishing his/her work in high-quality scientific journals and conferences.
- The candidate should have good written and oral communication skill in English
Those candidates who are eligible will appear for the written exam and then shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and selection will be based on that only.
The candidate can participate in the interview by sending the application along with the documents required on the website of the department before 02-03-2020.
For more government jobs of Uttar Pradesh click here
To go to the official department website click here
To download the official departmental release click here
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+