IIT Mandi Project Scientist Recruitment 2016, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi has organized an interview for the engagement Dynamic and talented candidate for the Project Scientist Posts on contract basis for the project entitled “Modelling of the micro-mechanisms involved in the overall failure of a quasibrittle material like concrete” in the School of Engineering, Kamand. Candidates who belong to the research field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who completed their Engineering and looking for government job from long -time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Selection will be a basis of interview. Selected candidates earn Rs. Rs. 20000/- per month as remuneration. Those applicants have experience in the Research field give preference in the selection process.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
IIT Mandi Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 30-9-2016.
Name of Posts: Project Scientist
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates upper limit as per norms.
- Candidates can get Rs.20000/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed Tech. + 2 years or M.Tech. (Computer Science, Civil or Mechanical Engineering) from an affiliated university/institute with at least 60% marks or equivalent obtained. Preferable Experience: Exposure to Image Processing commercial software packages like AVIZO, SCAN IP or IMAGE J.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 30-9-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- School of Engineering, Kamand Campus, IIT Mandi
Click here for more recruitment of Himachal Pradesh
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+