IIT Patna Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2016, Indian Institute of Technology Patna is looking for dynamic, Young and Professional candidates for Junior Research Fellow posts on contract basis for project entitled “Nonlinear singular differential equations arising in real life” New Delhi. Candidates who have interest in research field and complete their masters in Mathematics can grab this opportunity and set their career. Candidates who are eligible and have Interest can apply for post.
IIT Patna Research Posts details
- Candidates can apply for post till 19-4-2016
Name of Post: JRF
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get Rs. 25000/- PM.
- Candidates upper age limit is 28 years
- Candidates must have passed M.Sc. (Mathematics) in pure/applied Mathematics with 60% marks or CPI of 6.5. Candidates with valid CSIR NET-JRF/LS, GATE.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies certificates and documents and along with CV may be sent to the undersi gned preferably by e-mail after scanning all the documents/certificates/ filled application form and send before last date address given below.
- Arnit Kumar Verma IPrincipal Investigator] Department of Mathematicso Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Bihta, Patna 801103
Click here for more recruitment of Bihar
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for GKClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+