IIT Patna Project Staff Recruitment 2016, Indian Institute of Technology Patna has organised an interview for the engagement Young, Dynamic and Energetic candidates for the Project Staff Posts on contract basis for the project entitled “Design and Development of an Agricultural Waste Based Gasifier Heating System for GreenCHILL”. Candidates who have experience in the relevant field can attend an interview as on date.
Candidates who have completed their Engineering and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Applicants who have experience in the relevant field gives preference in the selection process. Selection will be a basis of interview and selected candidates earn Rs.30000-35000/- per month as remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview as on date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
IIT Patna Interview details 2016
- Candidate can attend an interview as on 19-10-2016.
Name of Posts: Project Staff
No of posts: 2
- Candidate upper age limit as per norms.
- Candidates can get 30,000-35,000 per month
- Candidates must have passed B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) with valid GATE Score and minimum 65% marks or 7.0 GPA, or, M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) with minimum 65% marks or 7.0 GPA, 2. A strong background in THERMAL and FLUID SCIENCES is required, 3. Relevant industry experience is highly desired. 4. Prior experience in product entrepreneurship, product development, and commercialization is desired.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 19-10-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at a venue and registered a name for the interview.
- Block III, IIT Patna, Bihta Campus.
Click here for more recruitment of Bihar
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+