IIT Patna Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Professor and Others- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Patna is looking for Professional aspirants for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and others. Candidates who are looking for Bihar government job may grasp this opportunity. Aspirants who are energetic and strongly motivated towards teaching may go for this recruitment. Indian Institute of Technology Patna (IIT) is an autonomous institute of education and research in Science, Engineering and technology located in Patna, India. All eligible and willing candidates must apply before the last date. Further details about this recruitment process like how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc. is mentioned below.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna Vacancies 2016 information
Name of Post-
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
Last Date- 23rd May 2016
Job Location– Patna
Age Limit– Age limit should be between 32 years to 35 years as per different post mentioned.
- Assistant Professor- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
- Associate Professor-Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/-
- For Professor: The candidate should have a Ph.D with minimum 10 years’ experience in teaching.
- For Associate Professor: The candidate should have a Ph.D with minimum 06 years’ experience in teaching
- For Assistant Professor:The candidate should have a Ph.D with minimum 03 years’ experience in teaching.
How to Apply- Aspirants who are interested and eligible must completely filled application form and send it to Associate Dean, Faculty Affairs, IIT Patna Bihar, Patna -801103’ on or before 23 May 2016.
Click here for Logical Reasoning Questions
Click here for Bihar govt jobs
Click here for details
Click here for Official WebsiteClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+