Indian Air Force is organizing recruitment rally for hiring young candidates for the posts of Airman for Group X Technical and Group Y Non Technical Field. 12th passed candidates can apply for the posts. Candidates must have passed in written test, Physical test and Medical test for the selection.
Who is eligible for these posts?
12th passed candidate are eligible for the posts.
How much you can earn from these posts?
Airman: Rs. 11400/- per month.
05 April 2017 – Written Test and Adaptability Test-1
06 April 2017 – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Adaptability Test-2
07 to 10 April 2017 – Medical Examinations
Pay Attention on these things:
Candidates don’t have any criminal case.
The process of Apply
Candidates can attend recruitment rally.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date and other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Indian Air Force Posts details 2017
Name of Post: Airman
No of posts: Not Specified
- Candidates born between 7-7-1997 and 20-12-2000 are eligible for the posts.
- Candidates can get Rs. 11400/- per month.
- Candidates must have passed 12th from recognized institute.
- Selection will be made on written test, Physical Test, and Medical Test
How to apply:
- Willing and Interested candidates can attend recruitment rally as on 5-4-2017, 6-4-2017 and 7-4-2017 to 10-4-2017 along with attested copies of relevant documents.
- All Islands of Union Territory of Lakshadweep
Click here for more recruitment of Air Force
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Current EventsClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+