Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur was Established in 1960 by an Act of Parliament. It is a public, technical and research university started with the aim of achieving excellence in education and research. The institute always offers and recruits its staff who are highly professional and experienced in their work. The institute offers graduate and Postgraduate courses programs. The institute has been involving in continuous research and education development and complete it successfully and to continue it the institute has announced a vacancy for the post of Project Scientist r. Those candidates who have an MMS degree in Physics, Physics Chemistry, Material from any recognized institute, and have 3 years experience can apply for the post.
SALARY – 26400 – 2200 – 66000/-
Important Dates And Information
Post Name – Project Scientist
Total no. of Post – 01
Last Date of Application – 3-9-2020
Location – Kanpur
Recruitment Details 2020
The maximum age of the candidates will be valid as per the rules of the department.
The candidates will be paid 26400-2200-66000 / -.
- M.Tech Or B.Tech + 3 Years Exp. /For Project Scientist
- Ph.D Or M.Sc. + 3 Years of relevant experience.
- Educational background should be in physics, physical chemistry, materials science or electronics
- Ph.D. with specialization in organic electronics
- Experience in the fabrication of organic electronic devices
- Practical experience in measurement techniques like Photoluminescence, Cyclicvoltametry, UV-Vis/IR spectroscopy, XPS
Those candidates who are eligible will appear for the written exam and then shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and selection will be based on that only.
The candidate can participate in the written exam by sending the application along with the documents required on the website of the department before 3-9-2020
For more government jobs of Uttar Pradesh click here
To go to the official department website click here
To download the official departmental release click here
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+