Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur was Established in 1960 by an Act of Parliament. It is a public, technical and research university started with the aim of achieving excellence in education and research. The institute always offers and recruits its staff who are highly professional and experienced in their work. The institute offers graduate and Postgraduate courses programs. The institute has been involving in continuous research and education development and complete it successfully and to continue it the institute has announced a vacancy for the post of Senior Research Associate. Those candidates who have a postgraduate degree in chemical engineering and experience from any recognized institute. can apply for the post.
SALARY – 54000/-
Important Dates And Information
Post Name – Research Associate
Total No. of Posts – 01
Last Date of Application: – 17-7-2020
Recruitment Details 2020
The maximum age of the candidates will be valid as per the rules of the department.
54000/- will be paid to the candidates
- PhD.+2 Years’ Experience
- Ph.D. in chemistry with two or more years of post-doctoral experience.
- Work experience in carbon and metal nanomaterials based thin films.
- Hands-on experience in screen-printed techniques, electrode fabrication, electrode modification.
- Work experience in designing, handling, and processing of flexible substrates for biomedical applications.
- Work experience in energy conversion and storage systems is an added advantag
Those candidates who are eligible will appear for the written exam and then shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and selection will be based on that only.
The candidate can participate in the written exam by sending the application along with the documents required on the website of the department on 17-7-2020
For more government jobs of Uttar Pradesh click here
To go to the official department website click here
To download the official departmental release click here
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+