Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2016, Indian Navy brings a huge chance for the 12th passed Indian citizens to get a government job and serve for the nation. Indian Navy has given recruitment notification for the engagement Young, Dynamic and talented candidates for the Sailor posts. Candidates who have interests can apply for the posts.
Candidates who have completed their 12th and looking for government job from long- time. They can grab this chance and set their career. Only below than 20 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates earn good remuneration.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date.
The other detail regarding Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification, How to apply is given below.
Indian Navy Posts details 2016
- Candidate can report as on 26-10-2016.
Name of Post: Sailor
- Candidates must have born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
- Candidates can get as per norms.
- Candidates must have passed 12th equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computers.
- Candidate selection will be a basis of written test.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply report along with attested copies of documents and necessary certificates. Candidates are requested fill all information and details carefully at the time of application form filling.
- Paljor Stadium, Gangtok, Sikkim-737101
Click here for more recruitment of Indian Navy
Click here for official site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General Awareness
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+