Indian Oil Corporation Limited has brought bumper openings for the filling 176 post of Technician Trainee and Trade Trainee. This opportunity is for those candidates who have done their ITI and Diploma and looking for career at Govt. Sectors. Young and talented candidates have the best opportunity to earn well. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before the last date 18th Aug 2019.
Who is eligible for this job?
Only those candidates who have completed their I.T.I. and Diploma in relevant field and if candidates are under age between 18 years to 29 years are eligible for this job.
How much you can earn?
As per the departments and the norms.
Candidates who are taking interest for this job and if they are eligible for this designation can apply online till 18th Aug 2019.
IOCL Technician Trainee and Trade Trainee Recruitment 2019:
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of Posts: Technician Trainee and Trade Trainee
Number of Posts: 176
Last Date: 18th Aug 2019
Location: Ranchi, Kolkata, Patna, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar.
- Candidates who have completed their I.T.I. and Diploma in relevant field.
- As per the norms and departments.
- Only if candidates are under age between 18 years to 29 years are eligible for this job.
- There is no application fee required, candidates can apply for the online application free of cost.
- Selection process would be based on interviews and exams.
How to apply?
- Candidates who are taking interest for this job, and are eligible can apply before the last 18th Aug 2019, candidates must fill the details correctly while filling the online application form.
Click Here for the Official Website
Click Here for the Official Notification
Click Here for More Govt. Jobs in BiharClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+