Multi-Tasking Staff is a person, who has responsibilities of Physical section maintenance, carrying of files and paper within a building, photo copy, Sending of Fax and many other duties done by him in the company.
Indian Postal of Karnataka has released notification for the recruitment of 22 posts Multi –Tasking Staff, Assistant Mail Guard Posts. Eligible & Interested candidates apply before the last date. Further detail of the recruitment is given below.
Indian Postal (Karnataka) Recruitment 2015-Assistant, MTS Posts Details
- The last date of the application submission is 20-11-2015.
No of Posts: 22
- Candidates age As on 20-11-2015 PA/SA/PM/MG: BETWEEN 18-27 YEARS (Relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC & ST) MTS : BETWEEN 18-25 YEARS (Relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC & ST)
- All the Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) and it should be deposited/ paid in any computerized Post Office in Karnataka Circle and submit original receipt along with application.
- Only the Applicants who are called for selection/field trials will have to pay an examination fee of Rs 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) Women /SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of exam fee.
Postal/ 6 Posts, Sorting Assistant /2 Posts
- a) Pass in 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from recognised University / Board of School Education, Board of secondary education (excluding vocational/JOC streams).
- b) Candidates with higher education are also considered but they have to fulfil the requirements mentioned in sub para a above. There are no bonus marks for higher education.
- c) Candidates who have passed 12th standard/10+2 in vocational course or Job Oriented Course (JOC) are not eligible.
- d) Having Typing knowledge and Computer Knowledge up to the required standard is desirable.
Postman/13 Posts, Mail guard/2 Posts
- a) Matriculation from a recognised Board or University.
- b) Candidates with higher education are also considered but they have to fulfil the requirements mentioned in sub para a above. There are no bonus marks for higher education
Name of the Division
Bengaluru East / Bengaluru South/Bengaluru West / Bengaluru GPO/ Bengaluru Sorting/ O/o Chief Postmaster General, Karnataka Circle, Bangalore.
- Candidates selection on the basis of Written Test & Face to Face Interview.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed format of the application along with attested copies of Qualification certificates & other relevant documents and send to address given below.
- Chief Postmaster General (R & E Section) Karnataka Circle, Palace Road, Bengaluru-560001.
For official Advertisement Click Here
India Postal Circle, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s . The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
Bangalore is the capital of Karnataka state. The population of Bangalore is 8.42 million. Bangalore is known for IT Centers and for the Pleasant climate throughtout the year.it is highest among the large cities of India. Most big technological organizations are located in Bangalore like I.S.R.O, Infosys & Wipro.it is home for many Education Institutions. The city also Known for Kannada film industry. Bangalore give a big contribution in Indian GDP. It is on Number fourth after Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata. We can easily say the “Garden city of India” for its Climate, broad streets,greenery and many public parks such as Lal Bagh & Cubbon park. Bangalore is also known for “Pub capital of India”.
Karnataka is situated in south Western region of India. It is covering area of 191,976 square kilometers. It was formed on 1November 1956, with the passage of the States Reorganization Act. In 90s is known as the state of Mysore, after renamed Karnataka in 1973. The Capital of Karnataka is Bangalore & it is the largest city of state. Kannada is the most widely Spoken & official language of the state. Karnataka is the seventh largest state by area &Eighth Largest State by population. The Economy of Karnataka is Related with Agriculture and other related activities. It Divide into a 30 districts. The Climate of state regularly change winters in January to February, summers between march to May, Rainy season between June to September, post monsoon till December. Sex ratio is 964 females at per 1000 males. The literacy rate of Karnataka was 75.60% with 82.85 of males & 68.13% of females being Literate. The Indian Institute of science(IIS) and Indian Institute of management(IIM), the National Institute of technology is located in Karnataka. Karnataka’s district Kodagu is a major contributor to Indian hockey field. The Home cricket team has won seven times Ranji Trophy. Chinnaswamy Stadium located in Bangalore, The Royal Challengers Bangalore is an Indian Premier League franchise are belongs to Karnataka. Karnataka has given some all-time greats which have brought laurels to India in Cricket namely Ravi Shastri, Rahul Dravid , Anil Kumble ,Robin Uthappa. Mysore palace in Mysore, Keshava Temple, Gol Gumbaz, paintings of Mysore are famous all around the world.
For more recruitment of Karnataka Click Here
For official Site Click HereClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+