Indian School of Mines Dhanbad Dy Registrar Recruitment 2016, Applications are invited for professional, dynamic and motivated candidates for Dy Registrar posts in Indian School of Mines Dhanbad. Candidates have PG Degree and experience in relevant field for the recruitment. Candidates have good opportunity for get employed in one of the oldest college of India. The Indian School of Mines Dhanbad is a Public educational institution of India. It was established by British Indian Government on 9th December 1926 by Lord Irwin. It gives education for mining education. Prof. D C Panigrahi is a Director of the Institution. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can apply for posts before last date.
Indian School of Mines Dhanbad Administrative Posts details 2016
- Candidates can apply for posts till 31-5-2016.
Name of Posts: Deputy Registrar
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates can get Rs. 15,600-39,100/-(PB-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 7,600/- and allowances as admissible.
- Candidates upper age limit is 52 years.
- Candidates must have passed postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point.
How to apply:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply on prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of documents and certificates. Candidates fill the all the information and details carefully at the time of filling form and send before last address given below.
Click here for more recruitment of Jharkhand
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for General AwarenessClick Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+