ISM Dhanbad Project Assistant Recruitment 2016, Indian School of Mining, Dhanbad has given notification for experienced and professional candidates for fill up Project Assistant Posts on contract basis for a Project entitled “Techno-economic Evaluation and Performance Behaviour of Self Advancing (mobile) Goaf Edge Supports (SAGES) (Phase – II) for one year. Candidates who completed their engineering in a relevant field and looking for Government jobs from a long- time. Those candidates grab this opportunity and set their career. Candidates who are eligible and have willing can attend the interview as on date.
ISM Dhanbad Interview details 2016
- Candidates can attend an interview as on 18-5-2016.
Name of Posts: Project Assistant
No of Posts: 1
- Candidates upper age limit is 28 years.
- Candidates can get Rs. 20000 /- Per Month.
- Candidates must have passed Diploma in Mining Engineering and have Minimum one year of experience in working in similar nature of the job.
- Candidate selection will be a based on Interview performance.
How to apply:
- Candidates can attend Interview as on 18-5-2016. Candidates carry with them attested and original documents at the time of interview as on date. Candidates reach before the time at the venue and registered a name for the interview.
Click here for more recruitment of Jharkhand
Click here for Official Site
Click here for Official Advertisement
Click here for Reasoning
Click Here to Share This on Whatsapp
Whatsapp Twitter Facebook Google+